VietNamNet Bridge - After drinking a lot of wine of various kinds over four consecutive days, from January 30 through February 2, a 32 -year-old man in Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, was hospitalized and later died after.


Food and alcohol poisoning patients at the Bach Mai Hospital on February 3.

According to doctors of the Bach Mai Hospital, a 32-year-old man in Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, was carried home in the afternoon of February 3 after one day of positive treatment. The man died at home shortly after.

Doctors said that the man was admitted to hospital in a state of drunkenness, perceptual disturbances, brain damage, deep hypotension, liver and kidney damage.

According to the patient's family, this man drank a lot of wine of various kinds, from manually-processed alcohol to imported wine and alcohol soaked with herbs. By the 3rd day, the above symptoms appeared and he was brought to the hospital.

Doctors said that the symptoms showed that the patient was poisoned with industrial alcohol. This is 1 of the 5 cases of alcohol poisoning in Hanoi during this Tet holiday. The other patients recovered and were discharged from the hospitals.

Cam Quyen